What Do You Want From Your Water Supply?
Aquadoc Water Systems - Latest technology non-chemical water treatment services
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Irish EPA E-coli review of private wells.
More On Fluoride.
Midges pain in the (water) butt.
Drink More Water.
Is This The Answer To MRSA Infection?

Free Water information
powered by

My Blog

What Do You Want From Your Water Supply?

Welcome to my blog.
We are happy to provide advice on the various types of water treatment that are available.
If you are concerned about a supply from raw water such as a well or borehole we would ask that you obtain a laboratory water analysis to accompany your enquiry. The analysis should include chemical and bacterial parameters. We will help you to choose the treatment equipment most suitable to provide the highest quality water.
Where you may be in an area supplied by an authorised water provider we supply a range of products that can improve the supply, such as removing chlorine and lime scale and generally making the water more pleasant to drink.
Also, in conjunction with the national distributor, we promote the benefits of "Grander" revitalized water that returns water to it's natural "nature intended" state with corresponding improvements in individual health and well being.

10 Comments to What Do You Want From Your Water Supply?:

Comments RSS
Flood Cleanup NY on 28 September 2014 10:59
Quite nice an informational post thanks for share ...keep it up.........
Reply to comment

online essay on 03 August 2016 05:34
It' actually a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
Reply to comment

essay for students on 06 March 2017 15:17
Like a supporter of context, and looking within the range of traditional context at current-events, I applaud your essay. I do not trust whatever you wrote, and something of the primary reasons why is because I had been waiting for you to handle the elephant in the room, namely, ISIS, as well as the significant scenario of refugees and standard chaos in the Middle East, and how this huge facet of current matters needs to do with all which you wrote. Lets all be sincere, a big part of Brexit must do with refugees, and feeling that their territory has been overwhelmed by immigrants. Finish around the nearly regular terrorist strikes in Europe, and it is easy to see the anxiety being caused this by all. All of this to convey whether I decided along with your report I must say I regard the way you set everything into situation, but I recently want you had addressed this dilemma with anything else. They are related. Consequently, how can THIS facet of current affairs hook up with everything you published in your essay?
Reply to comment

Nevaeh on 31 March 2017 20:31
Yes, removing chlorine and lime scale and generally making the water more pleasant to drink. Do you know I like strong coffee for me in the morning. By the way, thank you so much for this awesome writing.
Reply to comment

Top IT Company in India on 04 May 2017 08:14
Nice post.
Reply to comment

nmn on 13 September 2017 04:57
Reply to comment

CT Solutions Highlands Ranch CO on 27 October 2017 16:11
Quite an informative piece aquado watersystems I have had a nasty run using chlorine products to purify my water the after effects have taken a serious toll on me
Reply to comment

john on 03 November 2017 12:54
nice post
Reply to comment

john on 03 November 2017 13:01
nice post news
Reply to comment

news on 03 November 2017 13:07
One of my favourite blogs. You are doing such a fabulous job and I truly appreciate the work and effort you put up here. Keep it up.
Reply to comment